Instructions to candidates shortlisted for personal interview:
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Department of Communication (Behind School of Chemistry) at least one hour before the designated time. The timings are provided in the interview schedule.
- Please bring your Hall Ticket issued at the time of the entrance examination.
- Candidates will attend the interview at their own cost.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original transcripts and other relevant documents for verification.
- OBC candidates will be required to submit the latest OBC certificate (obtained on/after April 01, 2015) in the format as prescribed by Government of India. The certificate must be issued by a competent authority, failing which the claim shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates belonging to the Non-Creamy layer OBC category should only submit an OBC certificate and not a BC certificate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories should bring relevant caste certificates.
- PH and DP candidates should also bring certificates issued by competent authorities in favour of their claim.
1. The interviews are scheduled at 10.00 am on July 9. Plan to arrive on time and report at the verification desk.
2. Read carefully all the instructions given in the Notification issued by the Controller and follow them strictly.
3. Ensure that you bring along all the required supporting documentation, without which we are not permitted to conduct your interview.
4. Bring along a typed proposal (about 1000 words) with all the standard research proposal components for discussion at the interview.
5. Check out the department website for more information on the research areas of the faculty members.