Professor B P Sanjay will part of two sessions concerning the involvement of BRICS Countries at the IAMCR 2016 conference at the University of Leicester, UK. In the first session titled “Media Systems in the BRICS Countries“ on 29th July, Prof. Sanjay will be speaking on “The media system in India: Capitalising on demographic dividend and enhanced options” and on 30th June as part of the “Journalism Education in the BRICS” he will be talking about “Journalism & mass communication in India through the BRICS framework”.
- Workshop on Teaching & Researching Community Media: Applications Closed
- Calling applications for NCRI-DComm, UoH Rural Communication Summer Internship 2017: APPLICATIONS CLOSED
- Listen to the Dr. CVS Sarma Memorial Lecture by science journalist Dinesh Sharma
- Admission 2016: Ph.D Communication
- Prof B P Sanjay at IAMCR 2016
20 years 25 Years aditya admissions admissions 2016 alumni AMARC archana Bhutan bonn broadcasting Community Radio CVS Sarma daad Department of Communication fellowship fulbright germany Ghana iamcr 2016 Kanchan Malik MA Communication mass communication mit outlook phd podcast Ramesh Kumar Ramesh Sir rampersaud ranking scholarship Silver Jubilee social welfare Sunil Abraham taijrani teaching telangana tj top 10 UNESCO Chair University of Hyderabad usha raman Vasuki Belavadi vinod pavarala