Instructions to candidates shortlisted for personal interview:
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Department of Communication (Behind School of Chemistry) at least one hour before the designated time. The timings are provided in the schedule.
- Please bring your Hall Ticket issued at the time of the entrance examination.
- Candidates will attend the interview at their own cost.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original transcripts and other relevant documents for verification.
- There will be a written test before the interview.
- OBC candidates will be required to submit the latest OBC certificate (obtained on/after April 01, 2015) in the format as prescribed by Government of India. The certificate must be issued by a competent authority, failing which the claim shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates belonging to the Non-Creamy layer OBC category should only submit an OBC certificate and not a BC certificate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories should bring relevant caste certificates.
- PH and DP candidates should also bring certificates issued by competent authorities in favour of their claim.